Tech By Her Accelerator is accepting purposes from African feminine founders. This alternative is open to female entrepreneurs of tech startups in Ghana, Kenya, and Nigeria.
The program is for feminine entrepreneurs on the lookout for a chance to develop and scale their business within the tech ecosystem. Also, this system goals to mentor feminine founders and construct an alumni community of contributors who will develop into ambassadors for different upcoming founders.
Therefore, if you’re on the lookout for methods to be taught and develop your Pan-African networks within the tech , that is for you.
By Her Accelerator
Tech By Her is powered by MEST with assist from the Tech Entrepreneurship Initiative, ‘Make-IT in Africa’, (applied by Deutsche fur Gesellschaft Internationale Zusammenarbeit, GIZ) on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
The initiative goals to assist quickly rising female-led tech ventures into changing into globally aggressive and sustainable manufacturers.
Also, the aim of this system is to develop a powerful Pan African feminine entrepreneurship group. This manner, it’ll mentor feminine founders and construct an alumni community of profitable Tech By Her Accelerator contributors who will develop into ambassadors for different upcoming founders.
Benefits Of Participating In The Tech By Her Accelerator
- Holistic teaching and coaching
- Access to leaders and specialists from throughout the continent
- A supportive group of main feminine entrepreneurs
- Invitation to the alumni community of profitable feminine entrepreneurs
- An expansive community of tech specialists
- 2 Intensive Boot Camps in Accra, Ghana, all bills paid
- Three Months of digital mentoring and training
- Media publicity and visibility by MEST social media pages, web sites, and media companions.
Generally, will probably be a choice of ten (10) finest and most impactful feminine entrepreneurs from Ghana, Nigeria, and Kenya. Then, past the drive, ambition and a real curiosity within the development of your business, you must also fulfill the next necessities;
- Be a founder/co-founder of your organisation, be a feminine and obtainable to take part absolutely in all points of this system
- Be an early-stage startup and have achieved commercialization and monetisation part
- A technology-based, or have know-how because the core enabler of the business
- Must have begun operations at the very least one (1) yr earlier than making use of, and have a reside services or products available in the market
- Be an African nationwide or resident and have registered the business in one of many three operational nations (Ghana, Nigeria, and Kenya).
- Have proof of income and clearly demonstrated the potential to scale.
- Have a business model with a social impression, i.e have an answer to an issue described within the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) (domestically and/or globally)
- Be keen to prepare at the very least one (1) group occasion in your operational nation with assist from the native MEST workplace.
- Also, the willingness of the founder to be an envoy of this system and of tech entrepreneurship, encouraging and motivating different females within the entrepreneurial area.
The program will kick-off with a digital launch and interactive session. There, fellows will find out about this system, get launched to their mentors and focus on what the subsequent three months shall be about. Next, is a ten-day immersion Bootcamp, all-expenses-paid in Accra, Ghana. Afterward, contributors will return residence to prepare community-building occasions for females within the tech area.
Altogether, the Tech By Her Accelerator is a Three-month industry-agnostic program, together with all bills paid meetups in Accra, Ghana. In this system, founders will obtain hands-on coaching, mentoring and entry to leaders who will share their experiences and experience from throughout the continent. Also, contributors will pitch in entrance of a panel of investors.
In conclusion, collaborating within the Tech By Her Accelerator program will equip you with the abilities to take your business to the subsequent degree. It may also avail you of the chance to be champions for Pan-African Tech By Her Accelerator.
The window for software will shut March 13, 2020. Subsequently, shortlisted candidates shall be invited for an interview on 17 – 19th March 2020. Click here to learn extra and apply
Image Credit: Instagram
The submit Tech By Her Accelerator Is Empowering Female Founders In The Tech Industry, Apply Now appeared first on Entrepreneurs In Nigeria.