Nse Ikpe-Etim is an award-winning Nigerian actress, a self-proclaimed foodie, an enthusiastic gamer, a convention speaker, and an advocate for girls residing with Adenomyosis.
Nse Ikpe-Etim Biography
Nse Ikpe-Etim was born on the 21st of October, 1974, in Lagos State, as the primary little one of her mother and father’ six youngsters. She attended Awa Nursery School and Command Primary School Kaduna, respectively.
After she accomplished her major schooling, her mother and father enrolled her at St Louis College, Jos, the place she schooled for some time earlier than shifting on to the Federal Government College in Jos and afterward, Ilorin.
She went to completely different faculties as a result of her father, who labored with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), was typically transferred to completely different components of the nation. Nse Etim received her first diploma in Theater Arts from the University of Calabar.
Nse Ikpe-Etim received married to Clifford Sule, her childhood pal on the 14th, of February 2013. Currently, she lives together with her husband in London, United Kingdom, and visits Nigeria for movie engagements.
Nse Ikpe-Etim Career
Nse Etim began performing on stage whereas within the college at an early age of 18. She first appeared on TV when she featured within the household cleaning soap, Inheritance. Before she went full-time into the Nigerian film business, she labored within the banking business in addition to with radio and tv stations.
Nse Etim lastly joined the business full-time in 2007, and got here to limelight in 2008, with Emem Isong’s Reloaded, the place she shared the identical set with Nollywood stars like Ramsey Nouah, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, and Desmond Elliot.
Thus far, she has been a display favorite with an enormous fan base, utilizing her film roles to make optimistic impacts. She was impressed to enter performing by Sophia Loren, an Italian actress, and singer.
- Emotional Crack (As an Associate Producer) – 2003
- Venom of Justice 2 – 2003
- Reloaded – 2008
- Bursting Out – 2010
- Inale – 2010
- Guilty Pleasures – 2011
- Memories of My Heart – 2011
- Kiss and Tell – 2011
- Spellbound – 2011
- Phone Swap – 2012
- Mr. and Mrs. – 2012
- The Meeting – 2012
- Journey to Self – 2012
- Black November – 2012
- Broken – 2013
- Blue Flames – 2013
- Hustlers – 2013
- Devil within the Detail – 2014
- The Green Eyed – 2014
- Tunnel – 2014
- In Between – 2014
- The Visit – 2015
- Heaven’s Hell – 2015
- Fifty – 2015
- Stalker – 2016
- A Trip to Jamaica – 2016
- Silvertown – 2016
- Devil within the Detail – 2016
- Tess – 2016
- American Driver – 2017
- Surrogate – 2017
- Three Tramps and the Law – 2017
- August Meeting (Stage Play) – 2018
- A Hotel Called Memory – 2018
- Small Chops – 2020
- A Song From The Dark – To be launched in 2020
Nse Ikpe-Etim Awards And Nominations
2009 – 2013
- fifth Africa Movie Academy Awards nominee for Best Actress in a Leading position – 2009
- Best of Nollywood Awards nominee for the Revelation of the Year (feminine) – 2009
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards named her the Best Actress Film/Short Story – 2010
- Best of Nollywood Awards nominee for Best Actress in a Leading Role – 2010
- Won Best Actress in a Lead position on the Best of Nollywood Awards – 2011
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards nominee for Best Lead Actress – 2012
- eighth Africa Movie Academy Awards nominee for Best Actress in a lead position – 2012
- ZAFAA Awards nominee for Best Actress in a supporting position – 2012
- The Eloy Awards nominee for Actress of the Year – 2012
- Nollywood Movies Awards named her the Best Actress in a Supporting position – 2012
- Best lead Actress in an English Movie on the Best of Nollywood Awards (BON) – 2012
- Nominee for Best Actress in a supporting position on the Best of Nollywood Awards (BON) – 2012
- Nominated for Best kiss in a movie on the Best of Nollywood Awards (BON) – 2012
- Nominee on the 17th Africa Film Awards (Afro-Hollywood Awards) for the Best Actress in a supporting position – 2012
- Nollywood Movies Awards nominee for the Best Actress in a Leading position – 2013
- City People Entertainment Awards nominee for Best Actress of the Year – 2013
- Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards nominee for Best Actress – 2013
- Ghana Movie Awards nominee for the Best African Collaboration – 2013
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards nominee for Best Supporting Actress in a movie – 2013
2014 – 2016
- Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards for the Best actress in a Drama – 2014
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards nominee for Best Actress in a Lead Role – 2014
- Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards nominee for the Best Actress in a Lead Role – 2014
- Nominated on the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards for Viewer’s Choice feminine – 2014
- Best of Nollywood Awards (BON) for the Best actress in a Leading position (English) – 2015
- Nominated for the Best Kiss in a Movie on the Best of Nollywood Awards (BON) – 2015
- Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards for Best Actress – 2015
- Best On-screen duo on the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards – 2015
- Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards nominee for Best Actress TV Series/Drama – 2016
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards nominee for Lead Actress in a Film – 2016
- 12th Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role – 2016
Nse Ikpe-Etim Quotes
“Either you run the day or the day runs you.”
“Life is short. Make every side-eye count.”
“Follow your power and do what you’re keen on on a regular basis; the
distinction between work and play dissolves.”
“Let every little thing occur to you. Beauty and terror. Keep
going. Stay fearless.”
“There is hazard in letting folks misname you. If you’re a
fireplace, don’t reply after they name you a spark.”
“You’re sufficiently old to acknowledge your errors however younger
sufficient to make some extra.”
“Drink water, do your squats, put on your wellies, eat your
greens, put on your lipstick, and don’t let boys be imply to you.”
“It isn’t the bruises on the physique that harm; It is the
scars on the thoughts.”
“If we start being honest about our mental health, instead of pretending they don’t exist, then maybe we’ll be the change we desire, and perhaps make the world a better place than we found it.”
“Keep smiling and at some point, life will get bored with upsetting
“When I used to be requested if my cup was half-full or half-empty, my
response was – I’m grateful I’ve a cup.”
“Pay consideration to one thing, and you’ll start to see
proof of it in every single place. Focus is every little thing.”
“The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it. This is where we live, and it is up to you and me to protect the mother earth who nourishes us.”
“Dear black girl, don’t be afraid to shine. Your hair is beautiful and your skin is divine.”
Strive To Be The Best In All You Do
As the saying goes, no matter is price doing is price doing properly. Nse Etim strives to be the perfect in no matter she does always. She practices her script so properly till she perfects the character, so she doesn’t make errors whereas performing.
As an entrepreneur, all the time make sure you put in the perfect in no matter you end up doing. If you must spend additional time practising, then do it. It’s the output you carry to the desk that may converse for you.
Be Bold, Audacious,
And Have A Good Support System
Nse Etim’s assist system helped her by way of a troublesome time in her life. At the top of the day, she was daring sufficient to snap out of it and decide to proceed to reside to the fullest.
Social media trolls had been all the time coming at her with a number of harsh phrases, however her power, boldness, and audacity helped her by way of all of it.
Nse now understands a baby isn’t what makes you a lady, and he or she has grow to be an advocate for girls residing with Adenomyosis.
In life, your internal power issues lots, as a result of most instances, it’s all you have to pull by way of a difficult scenario.
Photo Credit: Instagram.
The publish Nse Ikpe-Etim: Biography, Career Journey Of A Poised Actress appeared first on Entrepreneurs In Nigeria.