6 Secrets to Manage Your Time
There are a number of times, I am sure that you have created a to do list or even gone as far as calling them goals and become discouraged. Not only do you not get things done that truly need to be done, but also you took several other roads along the way.
Priorities and distractions go hand in hand when it comes to accomplishing tasks in inefficient manner.
Today, time management is considered as an important required skill for working people. In this post, we are going to show you how to manage your time efficiently and better.
Do you know how to manage your time efficiently?
Here are 6 steps to help managing your own
1. Planning and estimating time required for every task – List all tasks and rate them by their importance.
2. Preparing a list of about 20 tasks you need to do in one day – Sort them from the most important to the least. In addition, once performing, focus on each single task and delete them from the list right after completed.
3. Ensure that all listed task are necessary – Ask yourself if you feel that any task is
not really urgent, and delete it form the list, that will help saving your time.
4. Are all your tasks systematically, logically and scientifically listed?
5. Can someone else do any of listed tasks for you?
6. Make a backup plan in case of unexpected changes happen – That will prevent you from wasting your time. What will happen if you don’t do the task?
If you still can get on well with those consequences, don’t do that. The fact is: you still can get on well with more of those consequences than you think. There are really few urgent tasks in your life.I f any task is really urgent, the second question is “except me, who can do that task?”, and together with it.
“Can I trust in that person?”, “Is it necessary if I record a video in order to evaluate the efficiency or verify his work?”
If no one else can do that task, the next questions is
“How to do that task in the best way?”,
“exactly, what is enough?”, and the most important questions are:
“How can I control the other people’s expectation?”,
“How can my task was recognized as excellent completed?”
There are so much power in those questions.
Ask yourself when doing every task until it become a habit. There are times that you need to do many tasks in just a short span of time. You need to have the skill of managing your time for you to become successful in managing the tasks that need to be done.
Time management is important for you to be able to meet the goals that you have set. If you found this post helpful then, like and share it with your friends.
Ask your questions in comment box.
Thanks for reading how to manage your time efficiently and better.