Spread the love
Lie #1: Work exhausting and you’ll succeed!
- False… In the Digital Age, exhausting work is NOT adequate anymore!
- We may fit 24/7, but when our business mannequin is irrelevant or outdated, there’s no strategy to obtain success.
- Strategy wins wars, NOT brute drive.
Lie #2: You have to know every little thing about business to succeed!
- False… Entrepreneurship is the artwork of placing a puzzle collectively, not doing every little thing ourselves.
- Success in business is achieved due to teamwork, NOT due to one famous person.
- Great entrepreneurs encompass themselves with wonderful folks that be a part of forces to execute his/her imaginative and prescient.
Lie #three: You want a College Degree / MBA to succeed!
Entrepreneurship is about having a deep understanding of a
drawback/harm/want of a market and constructing a business mannequin round it to
ship the answer to the market.
- Most faculty and MBA abilities are targeted on managing a business, NOT creating / placing collectively / beginning a business.
- Successful entrepreneurs are targeted on their clients, NOT on their administration abilities.
Lie #four: You want money to succeed!
- False… The most respected firm on earth was began in a storage (Apple) NOT in a flowery workplace.
- Michael Dell began in a school dorm room, NOT on Shark Tank.
- Entrepreneurship is all about taking motion, and fixing one drawback at a time, NOT about promoting buyers false goals.
- Money is drawn to worth; ship worth and the money will come.
Lie #5: You have to invent a services or products to succeed!
- False… Inventions with out a business mannequin are simply breakthroughs, NOT companies.
- Innovations are very troublesome to be launched to the market. Instead, discover methods to innovate on the way you ship worth to your buyer.
- Focus on paying clients, NOT what you imagine clients want.